BTP Photo Challenge- Day Eight!!!

Welcome to day eight of the BTP photo challenge! Have you been enjoying yourself? Let me know in the comments!

Today's prompt is to share the last line you wrote (in your WIP, a blog post, an article- Whatever! You choose!)

Here are some ways you can do it!


  • Make a quote photo! (Websites with free photos and a site to put the text over them will be put at the end of the post)
  • Find a nice/cool/fun/awedsome photo in your photo stream and post that with the quote in the desctiption.

I know that I say this every post but if this doesn't work for you then just let me know in the comments and I can try to help you figure out a new and interesting way to do today's prompt!

Go follow my blog's instagram account to find my photo for today!

Don't forget to use the hastag, #BTPPhotoChallenge 

If you have so idea what's going on then go to the first post explaining the challenge!

See you tomorrow!

-Beth

P.S If you haven't saved and printed off the prompts calender then you can now! Here ya go!


P.S.S

Here are those links!

Free photos:



Photo editor (where you can add the text):

https://www.picmonkey.com/

Comments