BTP Photo Challenge- Day Twenty-Nine!!!

Wow. We only have two days left.

I have a question- did you enjoy this? Would you like to see another one done? Let me know!!!

Today we'll be sharing an old quote. It doesn't have to be from your first project- it just has to be fairly old!

If you don't know how to do this then, as I mentioned in my last post, you've somehow missed out on the days we've done something like this or you've joined the part too late.

Whatever the case, those links you need are at the end of the post.

I know I say this every post but if this doesn't work for you then just let me know in the comments and I can try to help you figure out a new and interesting way to do today's prompt!

Go follow my blog's Instagram account to find my photo for today!

Don't forget to use the hashtag, #BTPPhotoChallenge 

If you have so idea what's going on then go to the first post explaining the challenge!

See you tomorrow!

-Beth

P.S If you haven't saved and printed off the prompts calender then you can now! Here ya go!


P.S.S

Here are those links!

Free photos:



Photo editor (where you can add the text):

Comments