BTP Photo Challenge- Day Twelve!!!

Well, would ya look at that- It's day twelve!

Today's prompt is to share a snapshot of your favourite writing spot.

Is there a place you particularly like to be when writing? Share it with us today!

If you can't pick your favoutite place then share the place you are most often- or do a collage of all your favourite spots! Use your imagination!

I know I say this every post but if this doesn't work for you then just let me know in the comments and I can try to help you figure out a new and interesting way to do today's prompt!

Go follow my blog's instagram account to find my photo for today!

Don't forget to use the hastag, #BTPPhotoChallenge 

If you have so idea what's going on then go to the first post explaining the challenge!

See you tomorrow!

-Beth

P.S If you haven't saved and printed off the prompts calender then you can now! Here ya go!


Comments