BTP Photo Challenge- Day One!!!

It's day one!!!

Welcome to the first day of my BTP Photo Challenge!!! If you're new here and have no idea what's going on then please go check out my last post (the link will be posted a little later on, so bear with me!)

Today's photo is of your word count and/or the first line of your current WIP.

If you're not sure how to go about doing it then here are some ideas to start you off.

  • Create a picture with the opening line/word count on it. There are many sites that you can find free photos from (I'll post some links to them, along with a website I use to put the text over it at the end of the post!)
  • Take a photo/screenshot of the doc/word count itself. Just taking a photo of your computer screen would work well, too! 
  • Any photo of your choice accompanied by your word count/first line in the description. It's as easy as that!
If none of these ways would work for you then just let me know in the comments and I can try to help you figure out a new and interesting way to share your word count and/or first line.

Go follow my blog's Instagram account to find my photo for today (behindthepenblog)!

Don't forget to use the hashtag, #BTPPhotoChallenge 

I'll see you tomorrow with the next prompt!

If you have so idea what's going on then go to the first post explaining the challenge!

See you tomorrow!

-Beth

Here are those links!

Free photos:



Photo editor (where you can add the text):

https://www.picmonkey.com/


Comments