BTP Photo Challenge- Day Sixteen!!!

Welcome to day 16 of the BTP Photo Challenge!!!

Have you been enjoying this? Let me know in the comments!

Today's prompt is to share your favourite bookmark! Simple!

Just take a photo of it. Maybe you could put it in your favourite book. Maybe you have a few bookmarks that you really like and you could show a few of them!

Be creative!

I know I say this every post but if this doesn't work for you then just let me know in the comments and I can try to help you figure out a new and interesting way to do today's prompt!

Go follow my blog's Instagram account to find my photo for today!

Don't forget to use the hashtag, #BTPPhotoChallenge 



If you have so idea what's going on then go to the first post explaining the challenge!

See you tomorrow!

-Beth

P.S If you haven't saved and printed off the prompts calender then you can now! Here ya go!


Comments