BTP Photo Challeng- Day Four!!!

Today's photo is your favourite writing quote.

Do you have a quote that's stuck with you/inspired you? Sare it with your followers.

Here are some suggestions on how you can actually do that-
  • Make a quote photo (sources for free photos and a website to put the quote over it can be found at the end of the post)
  • Post a photo of your choice- maybe something pretty/cool on your device's photo albums- and add the quote in the description!

I know I say this every post but if this doesn't work for you then just let me know in the comments and I can try to help you figure out a new and interesting way to do today's prompt!

Go follow my blog's instagram account to find my photo for today!

Don't forget to use the hastag, #BTPPhotoChallenge 

If you have so idea what's going on then go to the first post explaining the challenge!

See you tomorrow!

-Beth

P.S If you haven't saved and printed off the prompts calender then you can now! Here ya go!


P.S.S

Here are those links!

Free photos:



Photo editor (where you can add the text):

https://www.picmonkey.com/


Comments