BTPO Photo Challenge- Day Twenty-Two!!!

Today we're sharing our word/page count (or you can do both if you really want to!!!)

Here's how-


  • Take a photo of the word/page count itself (this is the easiest)
  • If you want to look a little more professional (and I don't blame you) then you can find a photo and add the text over it (links can be found at the end of the post)


I know I say this every post but if this doesn't work for you then just let me know in the comments and I can try to help you figure out a new and interesting way to do today's prompt!

Go follow my blog's Instagram account to find my photo for today!

Don't forget to use the hashtag, #BTPPhotoChallenge 

If you have so idea what's going on then go to the first post explaining the challenge!

See you tomorrow!

-Beth

P.S If you haven't saved and printed off the prompts calender then you can now! Here ya go!


P.S.S

Here are those links!

Free photos:



Photo editor (where you can add the text):

Comments