BTP Photo Challenge- Day Eighteen!!!

Hi, guys (and gals)!

Today we're going to be posting a photo of a place you'd really like to visit for inspiration!

Is there a place you've visited in the past? A place you've never been to but would like to see? Share it with us today!

How?


  • Find a free photo online of the spot you'd like to visit (Sites can be found at the end of the post)
  • Find a photo of when you/someone you know has been to that spot (If you're using a friend's photo then make sure to ask them for it first) 


I know I say this every post but if this doesn't work for you then just let me know in the comments and I can try to help you figure out a new and interesting way to do today's prompt!

Go follow my blog's Instagram account to find my photo for today!

Don't forget to use the hashtag, #BTPPhotoChallenge 

If you have so idea what's going on then go to the first post explaining the challenge!

See you tomorrow!

-Beth

P.S If you haven't saved and printed off the prompts calender then you can now! Here ya go!


P.S.S

Here are those links!

Free photos:



Comments