BTP Photo Challenge- Day Six!!!

Day six guys! We're nearly 1/3 through the month! Crazy, right?

Anyway, today's prompt is to take a picture of your bookshelf!

Many of you may have a bookshelf in your room- I know I do!

But even if you don't have a bookshelf in your room I'm pretty sure you'll have one somewhere in your house, so if you don't have your own bookshelf take a picture of a shared one!

If this doesn't work for you then just let me know in the comments and I can try to help you figure out a new and interesting way to do today's prompt!

Go follow my blog's Instagram account to find my photo for today!

Don't forget to use the hashtag, #BTPPhotoChallenge 

If you have so idea what's going on then go to the first post explaining the challenge!

See you tomorrow!

-Beth

P.S If you haven't saved and printed off the prompts calender then you can now! Here ya go!



Comments