BTP Photo Challenge- Day Ten!!!

Welcome to day ten of the BTP Photo prompts!

Today we're going to be sharing a post by someone other than yourself.

Is there a post that you enjoyed? One that made you think? One that inspired you? One that made you laugh?

Today you share a post that was written by someone other than yourself and I encourage you to share the link to their blog.

Here's how you can do a photo for today-

  • A Lot of blog posts/articles have a phot already accompnying them, so you can share that.
  • Some, however, don't, so you can find a phot that you think represents it and post that with a quick description of why you like the post. (A couple of websites with links to free pictures will be found at the end of the post!

I know I say this every post but if this doesn't work for you then just let me know in the comments and I can try to help you figure out a new and interesting way to do today's prompt!

Go follow my blog's instagram account to find my photo for today!

Don't forget to use the hastag, #BTPPhotoChallenge 

If you have so idea what's going on then go to the first post explaining the challenge!

See you tomorrow!

-Beth

P.S If you haven't saved and printed off the prompts calender then you can now! Here ya go!


P.S.S

Here are those links!

Free photos:




Comments