BTP Photo Challenge- Day Nine!!!

Guys it's day nine! (Y'all knew that, though...)

I feel like I keep stating the obvious in these post intorductions. Oh well.

Anyway, today's prompt is to post a picture of your notebook stash. Many of us writers have an abundance of notebooks from big ones to small ones-thick ones to thin ones, full ones to empty ones-basically quite a few.

Or maybe you're really organised and ony use one notebook and throw others away once they're full.

Either way, I'm fairly sure that the majority of writers have at least more than one notebook.

If you do then take a quick snapshot and post it (or spend a little more time organising them to get an awesome photo. It's up to you!)

I know I say this every post but if this doesn't work for you then just let me know in the comments and I can try to help you figure out a new and interesting way to do today's prompt!

Go follow my blog's instagram account to find my photo for today!

Don't forget to use the hastag, #BTPPhotoChallenge 

If you have so idea what's going on then go to the first post explaining the challenge!

See you tomorrow!

-Beth

P.S If you haven't saved and printed off the prompts calender then you can now! Here ya go!


Comments