BTP Photo Challenge- Day Seven!!!

Well, we're officially a week through!!!

How have you been enjoying this? Let me know in the comments!

Today's prompt is, "One of your quotes"

So, a quote from one of your stories/articles/posts/books etc.

Here are some ways you can do it-
  • Make a quote picture (sites with free photos and a website where you can add text will be put at the end of the post)
  • Post any nice photo that you might have some sort of relevance to the quote (or even just a nice photo!) and put the quote in the description.
If this doesn't work for you then just let me know in the comments and I can try to help you figure out a new and interesting way to do today's prompt!

Go follow my blog's instagram account to find my photo for today!

Don't forget to use the hastag, #BTPPhotoChallenge 

If you have so idea what's going on then go to the first post explaining the challenge!

I'll see you tomorrow where we start week two of these prompts!!!

-Beth

P.S If you haven't saved and printed off the prompts calender then you can now! Here ya go!


P.S.S

Here are those links!

Free photos:



Photo editor (where you can add the text):


Comments