BTP Photo Challenge- Day Twenty-Six!!!

Can you believe how far into the month we are?

Anyways, today we're sharing our favourite writing book/website. Is there a particular book or website that has taught you a lot and is just really good in general? Share it with us today!

If it's a website-
 Take a screenshot/ photo of the screen with the website open (make sure you credit the website and send your readers their direction!!!)

If it's a book-
Then just take a picture of the book. *shrugs* Maybe you could set it up all fancy and make it look cool. It's up to you!

I know I say this every post but if this doesn't work for you then just let me know in the comments and I can try to help you figure out a new and interesting way to do today's prompt!

Go follow my blog's Instagram account to find my photo for today!

Don't forget to use the hashtag, #BTPPhotoChallenge 

If you have so idea what's going on then go to the first post explaining the challenge!

See you tomorrow!

-Beth

P.S If you haven't saved and printed off the prompts calender then you can now! Here ya go!


Comments